I have been doing some housecleaning on my server and decided it was time to upgrade StartupsForum to the latest version of xenForo. I've already been testing xenForo 2 on another site, and I still am doing so. xenForo is currently going through a public beta of XF2. Right now, the site is at Release Candidate 2. I will continue to upgrade the site when it goes live. I anticipate that xenForo 2 go gold [sometime] in December, so until then... The site will be barebones, meaning no skin until I see some live.